LingtechPCB engineer will load the customer Firmware (usually HEX or BIN FILE) to the MCU to enable products functioning,
And strict control the firmware programming
IC programming is to write programs into the internal storage space of the chip through programming tools, and is usually divided
into offline programming and online programming.
1. Mainly methods of programming
(1) Universal programmer
(2) Dedicated programmer
(3) Online programming：
2. Features of online programming：
(1) On-line programming uses the chip’s standard communication bus, such as USB, SWD, JTAG, UART, etc.
The interface is usually fixed and fewer pins are connected during programming.
(2) As the interface communication speed is not high, the general cable can be used for recording without high power consumption.
(3) Since the online burning is programmed through a wired connection, if an error is found during production testing, t
he faulty PCBA can be traced and re-burned without disassembling the chip. This not only saves production costs,
but also improves programming efficiency.